Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun android game for your friends to play: Logo Quiz

I can't believe I've been skipping this game when I search through the Play Store. My boyfriend's the one who introduced me to this game and I gotta tell ya, it's fun!

The game is also interactive when you have more friends to play it with. Get to know who has the most knowledge when it comes to logos all around the world. Sometimes one can get stuck to a mental block, it seems you know the logo but the name is just at the tip of your tongue. Players race when the most easiest logo is displayed at the screen.

Another information, to improve difficulty level for this game, sometimes some part of the logo are erased, most of it are the labels that comes with the logo. Well, less text means more challenge.

While playing the game with my boyfriend, mostly he got all the logos relating to cars, while I got most of the logos regarding fashion. But then, all in all, he got most of the logos right. T_T Nonetheless, it's a fun game. *wink* try it.

The android game Logo Quiz can be found here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quizlogo&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment