Friday, November 16, 2012

First Post

I just titled this post as First Post 'cause I can't think of any good title right now.

In this first blog post, I just want to say... WELCOME!

It's 3:30 AM but I'm still wide awake and can't sleep. Ugh.

Anyways, I've been having conflicts on what main category should this blog be. First I want this to be a blog for my programming or software development ideas, but then I want to blog about arts too. I can't create another blog since I am a lazy bum when it comes to managing blogs (*counting the blogs that  died before me).

After pondering so much time deciding the future contents of this blog, I came up with the decision to just put everything that pops up into my mind here. Ditch the 'only one category' thought. I'm gonna put anything I want (*two thumbs up).

So yeah, this blog will be where I'll post anything relating to programming, latest technologies, DIY crafts, music and songwriting, personal development, inspiration, fashion, beauty, health, food, and anything just under the sun.

Welcome to my personal blog.

Yun lang po. Sige ingats. Bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment